We understand the pressures you face. That’s why our approach starts by listening to your needs so we can customize options for your requirements.
Here are a few ways Avnet works for you:
- Our technical teams bring practical experience to your engineers so precision equipment performs well in harsh environments.
- Our dedicated aerospace and defense product managers work with your purchasing staff to protect your supply chain’s integrity.
- Our supply chain specialists collaborate with your operations executives to craft innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions.
The demands on you are intense. Count on Avnet as your trusted partner.
Our people cut through the red tape
We know you value a partner whose passion for the aerospace and defense market matches yours. You need people who know the ins and outs of the business, have strong relationships with the industry’s leading suppliers and the track record to match.
Avnet’s team is the answer. Our dedicated product and technical experts bring decades of experience to their work. Our expertise includes:
- Long-standing relationships with all leading aerospace and defense technology providers
- Insight into emerging innovators creating next-generation technologies
- Effective ways to address end-of-life and obsolescence-related supply chain challenges
- Practical design experience across our entire commodity portfolio and performance grades
- Firsthand knowledge of the business processes distinct to aerospace and defense, including:
- Managing source control drawings
- Facilitating Federal Acquisition Regulation and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement flow-down clauses
New Space/Space 2.0: We’re in the business of space
New companies are entering the space market with plans for low Earth orbit constellations offering worldwide internet, Earth observations or private networks.Learn More
Review our defense and aerospace linecard and capabilities
Whether ground based, sea based, avionic or space, Avnet supplies parts for applications requiring high reliability and the ability to withstand high radiation.Download now
Cutting-edge defense and aerospace technology
Avnet offers end-to-end support to ensure your design meets today's requirements without compromising tomorrow’s reliability.Learn More
Defense and aerospace linecard
Avnet’s portfolio contains many of the world’s leading defense and aerospace suppliers. View the list of innovative manufacturers we partner with.Download Linecard
Avnet's defense and aerospace experts can help you find the best technology to meet your project needs.Contact Us
96Boards ON Semiconductor dual camera mezzanine imaging board
Kit is ideal for simplifying IoT, AI and computer imaging applications. Unit features two Polight IAS-compatible imaging modules that interface to an AP1302 coprocessor and can easily prototype with the Ultra96-V2 platform via the 96Boards standard.
Ultra96-V2 Industrial Grade
The Ultra96-V2 is a design-in ready, Linaro 96Boards CE Single Board Computer. Based on the Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ™ MPSoC, it is a great option for learning, experimenting, and deploying. Ultra96-V2 is available in both C- and I-grades.
SAMV71Q21RT ARM Microcontroller
The SAMV71Q21RT is a radiation tolerant microcontroller (MCU) providing the best combination of connectivity interfaces along with highest processing levels. The SAMV71Q21RT is designed for enhanced radiation performances, extreme temperature and high reliability in aerospace application.
Renesas Intersil ISL71610M and ISL71710M Digital Isolators
Intersil-Renesas' digital isolators aid in the design of discrete isolated power supply designs as well as isolated serial communications interfaces. There is a tremendous need for reliable isolator products in the satellite market.