Technology innovations are on the rise and as a result, product lifecycles are getting shorter. Your customers want the latest features and you’re ready to deliver them. To accomplish this smoothly, you’ll want to provide a means for your customers to dispose of their older products in a manner that opens up opportunity for you. Avnet’s here to help you achieve this with services to help you derive financial benefits and take care of disposing of the asset.
Working with Avnet on the financial side of asset recovery means recovering dollars for your bottom line. We can refurbish the recovered equipment and help you resell it to new customer segments. We even have different ways to support you relative to the timing of cash flow from the remarketed equipment. We’ll also show how to create a program for your customers to use trade-in value from the old equipment towards the purchase of your latest products.
When it comes to the operational side of asset recovery, we give you peace of mind knowing everything is taken care of in an environmentally responsible way. Our processes and e-cycling centers are certified to the strictest governmental regulatory mandates and ISO quality standards. You won’t have to worry about any potential legal or public relations backlash from mishandled e-cycling or destruction processes when Avnet is your partner.
Asset recovery services
- Fair market assessments on every piece of equipment
- Authorized and certified remarketing programs
- Online inventory management and reporting provides an up-to-date database of your inventory
- Trade-in programs provide extra budget for your next project
- Consignment options that may offer higher returns if you don't need cash immediately
- End-of-Life (EOL) Product Support
- Certified Refurbishment Programs
- Secured Data Sanitization
- Adherence to Department of Defense (DoD) destruction requirements
- Secure Logistics and Certified e-Cycling
- Comprehensive Reporting