The MiniZed is a single-core Zynq 7Z007S development board with on-board connectivity through the Murata “Type 1DX” wireless module. This Module provides Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.1 plus EDR and BLE. Peripherals can be plugged into dual Pmod-compatible connectors, the Arduino-compatible shield interface or the USB 2.0 host interface. JTAG circuitry is incorporated onto the MiniZed base board. Micron memory solutions are presented for QSPI flash, DDR3L memory and on-board eMMC instead of an external SD card.
How does this benefit You?
- The MiniZed is a low-cost development board for Zynq SoC developers.
- MiniZed provides for an efficient hardware reference design, while it is also an inexpensive board that can be used to run workshops and tutorials
- JTAG circuitry is incorporated onto the MiniZed base board, so only a single microUSB cable is required for power, programming, JTAG emulation and serial terminal debug output.
- The MiniZed has a Cortex A9 processor core that integrates seamlessly with the programmable fabric to provide signal processing and control solutions.
- Entry level/Low-cost Zynq development environment
- Training, prototyping and proof-of-concept demo platform
- Wireless design and demonstrations using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Audio signal processing examples using the microphone input