Radio SoC, Ultra-Low-Power Multi-protocol Bluetooth® 5 Certified for Automotive
A member of the RSL10 family, NCV-RSL10 brings the industry's lowest power Bluetooth® Low Energy to automotive.
NCV-RSL10 helps enable advanced new functionality including keyless entry using a fob or smartphone, active safety and diagnostic alerts, and enhanced infotainment controls while maximizing energy efficiency.
With support for the 2 Mbps data rates provided by Bluetooth 5, specially-tailored design features like wettable flank-plated packaging, built-in data encryption, and a higher operating temperature range; RSL10 is automotive ready by any standards.
- Keyless Entry
- Infotainment Control
- Active Safety
- Autonomous Driving
- Industry's Lowest Power: Offers industry's lowest power consumption in peak receiving and deep sleep mode
- Bluetooth 5 Certified: Supports 2 Mbps data rates provided by the latest generation of Bluetooth Low Energy
- Improved Data Security: Features an AES128 encryption module built directly into hardware to protect device data
- Reliable Assembly: Available in 7x7 QFN package with wettable flanks
- Upcoming support for AOA, AOD, TOF etc. features
- Qualified for Automotive*: AEC-Q100, Bluetooth 5, PPAP Capable, FCC, ETSI
- Optimizes vehicle energy efficiency by preventing drain in smartphones and car batteries.
- Provides data speeds twice as fast as with previous generations of Bluetooth Low Energy for faster in-the-field firmware upgrades.
- Easily develop customized security measures to better protect data.
- Provides stronger, more visible solder joints between package and PCB carrier. Easier AVI inspections with no need for time-consuming x-ray process.
- Proven to meet the demands of the automotive industry.