The innovative Versatile Lighting Module (VLM) allows luminaire manufacturers to build a singular, low-voltage fixture that can be upgraded or adjusted while offering a variable level of light output, correlated color temperature (CCT) and beam-spread options.
The Transcend Versatile Lighting Module (VLM) delivers ‘open source’ LED lighting allowing lighting manufacturers and designers to create state-of-the-art lighting ambiance. The VLM contains simple but precise elements (low voltage power supply and electrical track) that allow maximum flexibility to address applications where layered light is highly desired.
- Integrated optics, thermal management and electronics
- Offered in a wide range of lumen outputs, color temperatures and beam angles which all work with the same track and power supply
- Conforms to ANSI/UL standard 8750
- Integrated powered rail
- Powered by a 24V DC Class 2 power supply
- Standard Modules are 56.00mm by 64.00mm by 12.00mm (2.20” by 2.50” by 0.50”)
- Decorative lighting
- Flush-mount lighting
- Linear lights
- Track lighting
- Under cabinet lighting