Vishay - Thin Film Resistor, Power Metal Strip current sense resistor,
Thin Film Resistor (TNPW / MCx sereis), WSL Power Metal Strip current sense resistor, IHLP Power Inductor
- TNPW / MCx – thin film technology, anti-sulfur, long term stability, tight tolerance and low temperature coefficient.
- WSL – very low ohmic , tight tolerance, Low thermal EMF (< 3 μV/°C), Low thermal EMF (< 3 μV/°C),
Solid metal nickel-chrome or manganese-copper alloy resistive element with low TCR (< 20 ppm/°C)
- IHLP - Shielded construction, Frequency range up to 5.0 MHz, Lowest DCR/μH, in this package size,
Handles high transient current spikes without hard, Ultra low buzz noise, due to composite construction
- TNPW / MCx : Voltage sensing and analog signal sampling and low current noise.
- WSLP : current sensing for current signal feedback to circuit
- IHLP: Filtering and high current output driving
Long term stability and AEC-Q200 automotive qualified
Downloads: Technical Documentation