The RSL10 SIP offers the easiest way to bring the industry's lowest power Bluetooth® Low Energy to wireless applications.
Bluetooth 5 certified, and fully certified to worldwide wireless standards, the RSL10 SIP significantly reduces time to market by removing the need for any additional antenna design considerations.
The ready-to-use RSL10 SIP features an integrated antenna, RSL10 Radio SoC , and all passive components in a single, miniature package.
The RSL10 Software Development Kit (SDK) enables rapid development of ultra-low power Bluetooth Low Energy applications by leveraging convenient abstraction, drivers and sample applications from Blinky to complete BLE peripherals, and everything in between.
The RSL10 SIP significantly reduces time-to-market and development costs by removing the need for any additional RF design considerations.
- Free Eclipse-based ON Semiconductor IDE plus support for Keil uVision® and IAR Embedded Work Bench®
- Complete Bluetooth Low Energy protocol stack
- Bluetooth Low Energy mesh networking with Android app
- FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) with Android and iOS apps
- IoT Edge-Node Applications
- Bluetooth Low Energy Technology
- Energy Harvesting