HSAutoLink™ interconnect system leverages Molex’s expertise at producing high-speed cable technology and adapting to needs of the emerging segment of the "Connected Vehicle" (Vehicle-to-Vehicle communications, Infotainment and Telematics).
The robust HSAutoLink II Interconnect System delivers data rates up to 5 Gbps, supporting high-speed media protocols including USB 3.1 (5 Gb/s data rate), to meet increasing bandwidth requirements for advanced in-vehicle infotainment, telematics and camera devices
- Proven Molex LFH (Low Force Helix) terminal interface designed for high pin-count signal applications requiring high reliability and high-speed signaling performance
- Flexible, expandable product family with data rates up to 5 Gbps. Available in 6 and 12 circuits
- Plugs designed with fully protected shield case. Rear (soldering) side of right-angle header features closed shield
- Connectors feature fully protected perimeter seals and wire seals
- Compatible with shielded twisted pair (STP) or jacketed unshielded twisted pair (JUTP) cable construction
- Compact, low-profile system
- Headers manufactured from high temperature plastic material
- Telematics devices
- Navigation systems
- Connected vehicle services
- Advanced driver assistance system (ADAS)"
- Diagnostics or data up-loading for flashing ECU’s Camera-to-controller
- Controller-to-display connections