RSL10 Bluetooth® 5 Certified System-in-Package
ON Semiconductor’s RSL10 SIP is a complete solution that provides the easiest way to integrate the industry’s lowest power Bluetooth Low Energy technology into wireless applications. The RSL10 SIP features an on−board antenna, RSL10 radio SoC, and all necessary passive components in one package to help minimize overall system size. Already fully qualified to FCC, CE, and other regulatory standards; RSL10 SIP removes the need for additional antenna design considerations or RF certifications.
- Fully-Certified to Worldwide Regulatory Standards
- Industry's lowest power consumption in Deep Sleep Mode (62.5 nW) and Rx in Receive Mode (7mW peak)
- Industry's best EEMBC® ULPMark™ scores (1090 ULPMark CP @ 3 V; 1260 @ 2.1 V)
- Complete Solution
- Fully-integrated antenna, RSL10 Radio SoC, and All Passive Components
- Supported with a full suite of development tools and application reference designs
- Advanced Multi-Protocol Wireless Functionality
- Supports Bluetooth Low Energy and 2.4 GHz proprietary/custom protocols
- Rx Sensitivity: -93 dBm
- Transmitting Power: -17 to 0 dBm
- Supports Firmware Over The Air (FOTA)
Sigfox - Low cost and low energy connectivity for IoT
Sigfox offers a host of advantages, making it one of the most widely deployed LPWAN for IoT today. It is particularly suited for use where energy efficient and small quantities of data must be transmitted wirelessly over vast distances.
A key advantage of Sigfox technology is the ultra low power consumption of devices offering very long battery life (up to 10 years depending on usage). The Sigfox global network is deployed and operated by Sigfox Operators like Thinxtra and Unabiz in the APAC region.
Avnet acts as the key link in the IoT ecosystem for all parties involved, facilitating a speedier marketing and development process. We are able to offer a complete end-to-enterprise solution in Sigfox to interested parties. We play a vital role in linking up all parties within an integrated ecosystem. This allows for crucial data and knowledge to be shared, facilitating your IoT deployment.Learn More