The ASM330LHH is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope with an extended temperature range up to +105 °C and designed to address automotive non-safety applications.
ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes to serve both the automotive and consumer market. The ASM330LHH is AEC-Q100 compliant and industrialized through a dedicated MEMS production flow to meet automotive reliability standards. All the parts are fully tested with respect to temperature to ensure the highest quality level.
The sensing elements are manufactured using ST’s proprietary micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The ASM330LHH has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and a wide angular rate range of ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000/±4000 dps that enables its usage in a broad range of automotive applications.
All the design aspects of the ASM330LHH have been optimized to reach superior output stability, extremely low noise and full data synchronization to the benefit of sensor-assisted applications like dead reckoning and sensor fusion.
The ASM330LHH is available in a 14-lead plastic land grid array (LGA) package
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Extended temperature range from -40 to +105 °C
- Embedded compensation for high stability over temperature
- Accelerometer user-selectable full scale up to ±16 g
- Extended gyroscope range from ±125 to ±4000 dps
- SPI & I²C host serial interface
- Six-channel synchronized output to enhance accuracy of dead-reckoning
- Smart programmable interrupts
- Embedded 3 kB FIFO available to underload host processor
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
- Dead reckoning (DR)
- Vehicle-to-everything (V2X)
- Telematics, eTolling
- Anti-theft systems
- Impact detection and crash reconstruction
- Motion-activated functions
- Driving comfort
- Vibration monitoring and compensation