Soligie Printed Electronic Sensor Systems utilize a uniquely integrated design and manufacturing process to produce innovative printed electronic sensor systems able to incorporate a wide variety of components on printed electronic substrates.
Customers often recognize a need for a solution that can be addressed by new technologies in the printed electronics space, but are uncertain as to how to combine highly disjointed components into an integrated system.
Soligie® provides a single source for design, engineering and manufacturing process development. This custom process is based on a rigorous approach developed from understanding customer requirements, use case scenarios and functional specifications jointly developed with the customer.
- Extensive experience and broad knowledge of technology, materials, and processes associated within the printed electronics industry
- 10+ years as a recognized leader in the printed electronics industry, and uniquely positioned in serving the industry of printed electronics technology developments
- Completely customized solutions to meet demanding customer requirements
- Experienced in executing leading-edge, multi-million dollar development contracts
- ITAR, ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008
- Aerospace and Defense: Environmental Monitoring Health and Safety Monitoring
- Medical: Health and Fitness Equipment Diagnostics and Wearables
- Industrial: Smart Packaging and Labels, Security and Logistics Devices Diagnostic Sensing
- Consumer Electronics: Wearables and Brand Engagement