Protecting integrity and authenticity of embedded devices and systems
OPTIGA™ TPM (Trusted Platform Module) offers a broad portfolio of standardized security controllers to protect the integrity and authenticity of embedded devices and systems. With a secured key store and support for a variety of encryption algorithms, OPTIGA™ TPM security chips provide robust protection for critical data and processes through their rich functionality.
OPTIGA™ TPM security controllers are ideal for platforms running both Windows and Linux (and its derivatives)*. Based on Trusted Computing Group (TCG) standards, they support the TPM 1.2 or the latest innovative TPM 2.0 standard.
- High-end security controller with advanced cryptographic algorithms implemented in hardware (e.g. RSA & ECC256, SHA-256)
- Common Criteria (EAL4+) and FIPS security certification
- Flexible integration thanks to SPI, I2C or LPC interface support
- Extended temperature range (-40 to +85°C) for a variety of applications
- Security for the Internet of Things
- Reduced risk based on proven technology
- Fast time to market through concept reuse
- Easy integration into all platform architectures and operating systems (Windows, Linux & derivatives