Commercial lighting makers are constantly looking for a low cost, simple solution for their lighting applications. To cater to this demand, Avnet has brought out a low BOM cost solution for dimmable commercial T8, external and fixture driver lighting applications.
The design includes a 0-10V dimmable single-stage (Flyback), high-performance LED driver utilizing the iW3636 primary-side controller and the iW339 secondary-side dimming interface IC. It also comes with High PF and Low THD. And output current is a constant 1,000mA over a voltage range of 20V to 40V. Working from a universal input range of 90V (AC) to 305V (AC), this design offers high efficiency and constant regulation across the output range.
- Universal AC input (90VAC - 305VAC) up to 90W
- PF> 0.9 and THD < 15% across wide output power range
- Supports fully isolated 0-10V dimming with iW339 interface controller
- Low standby power
- Wide dimming range 1%-100%
- Configurable minimum dimming setting: Dim-to-off, 1%, 5% or 10%
- Built-in over-temperature protection or by external NTC
- Configurable dimming curve: linear or logarithmic
- 3-in-1 dimming interface (0-10V analog, PWM, resistive)
- Integrated current source and optocoupler
Key Part Number
- Commercial Lighting