With Bluetooth SIG Mesh technology, lighting now becomes more advanced and innovative. By incorporating into Nordic (Thingy52) mesh demo, it enables the exchange of information between the mesh network and the mobile device. This in turn allows for easier operation and control of the lights either as a group or individually.
As a result, it eliminates the need for wires by allowing controls and groups of lights to be controlled via Bluetooth 5.0 standard over longer ranges. Another advantage is the lower power consumption. All in all, the new Bluetooth SIG Mesh demo is set to revolutionize the IoT scene with its ability to connect with several other gateways such as Google Home, Amazon Echo and Apple Homepod.
- Bluetooth SIG Mesh compatible
- Mesh network size over 1000 devices
- Other than LED interface, it also support other sensors interface like Temperature, Humidity, Pressure and etc.
- Bluetooth and Zigbee protocol can run concurrently.
- Bridge can support different gateway standard (Homekit, Nest, Echo and etc)
- Development source code supporting
- Bridge to allow exchange of information between the mesh network and the mobile device
- Lightbulb can be controlled individually or as a group
- Scene setting
- Smart Lighting
- Smart Home