Along with the increasing automation in industries is the accelerating rate of its development. There is therefore a need for drive and control systems that can keep pace with these changes.
One such solution is Avnet’s Six-Axis Integrated Drive & Control Solution on ZYNQ. This solution enables the full integration of technical products and services through its 6-axis current control IP, software-based speed + position + motion control library, industrial network stack, OS and customization service. It also offers better performance and high speed response at a lower cost. Coupled with its modularity and extensibility, this solution can be used in a wide range of applications. These include industrial robotics like SCARA, Delta and 6-axis robot ARM, collaborative robots and high-end service robots, mobile robots and AGV as well as smart mechatronic systems like automotive radar and education equipment.
Contact Avnet now to learn more about this product.
- High Integration: one SoC for six-axis integrated drive & control
- High Performance: current control on Programmable Logic (PL) to achieve high speed response
- Low Cost: 1/5 of the cost of traditional robot drive & control cabinet
- Modularization: flexible for multi-axis control such as 3-axis and 4-axis
- Extensibility: Industrial Ethernet (EtherCAT/Powerlink) and machine vision support