Secure IoT Implementation Seminar
06 Feb 2018 - 06 Feb 2018
Secure data-transfer is a key requirement for a functioning Internet of Things. In this seminar Avnet Silica and Microchip will introduce you to solutions for secure data transfer for industrial applications.
Date & venue
- 6 February 2018 - Avnet EMG GmbH – Avnet Silica (Borsigstraße 3265205 Wiesbaden)
- 08:30 - Registration
- 09:00 - Welcome, Introduction and Expectations
- 09:15 - IoT and Digital Transformation
- What is it all about and what are the benefits?
- 09:30 - Visible Things™ - Avnet Silica IoT Solution - Edge-to-Enterprise (from Sensor to Cloud)
- Scope of Visible Things™
- What’s in the kit?
- Function blocks
- 10:15 - Coffee break
- 10:30 - Out-of-the box demo
- 11:30 Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Cognitive Services, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- 12:00 - Lunch
- 13:00 - Industrie 4.0 & Security
- 13:15 - Why Security?
- Security is (not only) encryption
- Getting hacked is (not) the primary need for security
- Who should bother to hack my WiFi toaster?
- Why software security is not enough?
- 13:30 - How to achieve strong Security?
- What Microchip offers
- Tools and Software
- Case study: Secure AWS with ECC508A
- 14:30 - Coffee Break
- 14:45 - MPLAB Harmony Overview
- incl. Live Demo with focus on Security
- 15:30 - Microchip Interface
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- 16:00 - End and Farewell
Contact & registration
To register please email to Daniel Niederberger.
(Regional Sales Manager)