Renesas Synergy seminar - for hardware and software engineers
12 Jul 2018 - 12 Jul 2018
New Mills, UK
Avnet Silica invites you to anevent being held at Renishaw on Thursday July 12th, 2018 in conjunction with Renesas. Building on last year’s successful event supporting their Synergy platform, this event is suitable for all levels of hardware and software engineers, your attendance is ideally required for the whole day but it is split into two distinct parts so if necessary you can select the half of the day you feel is most relevant to you & your requirements.
Morning session: Targeted at all electronics and software engineers and technical managers familiar with embedded microcontrollers with an interest in Synergy and RTOS
- 09:00 - Arrival and welcome
- 09:15 - Introduction to Renesas Synergy
- 09:45 - ISDE and SSP Configuration Overview
- 10:15 - Demo: Using HAL Drivers to develop a basic Synergy application
- 10:45 - Break
- 11:00 - Introduction to RTOS and ThreadX
- 11:30 - Demo: Developing a Synergy RTOS application
- 12:00 - Lunch break
Afternoon Session: Targeted at software engineers with some knowledge of Synergy and RTOS, and using or planning to use
- 13:00 - S7G2 Technical Overview
- Reset Processing, Operating Modes and Option Setting Memory
- Address space, Bus setting for External Bus and QSPI
- 13:45 - Creating a Custom BSP for a Synergy application
- 14:30 - Break
- 14:45 - Networking: Protocols & Frameworks
- MQTT over WiFi Demo
- Advanced debugging using e2studio RTOS plugins, data visualisation, Segger RTT and J-Scope
- 16:00 - Finish
You can register via email by at Donna Ealey
MiniZed SpeedWay Design Workshops™
The MiniZed SpeedWay Design Workshops presented by Avnet Silica help engineers jump-start the development of single-core Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC devices using the Avnet MiniZed Zynq SoC development kit.
Windows 10 IoT - Deep Dive Technical Seminar (in German)
In this free seminar Avnet Silica will provide you with details about the functionalities and technologies of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise.
i.MX RT hands-on Seminar
Avnet Silica and NXP invite you to join us for a one day hands-on workshop on the i.MX RT "crossover" processors and the MCUXpresso SDK in Germany.