NXP i.MX 8M family of applications processors
i.MX 8M Family - Arm® Cortex®-A53, Cortex-M4, audio, voice, video
The i.MX 8M family of applications processors based on Arm® Cortex®-A53 and Cortex-M4 cores provide industry-leading audio, voice and video processing for applications that scale from consumer home audio to industrial building automation and mobile computers.
- Video quality with full 4K UltraHD resolution and HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10, and HLG)
- Highest levels of pro audio fidelity with more than 20 audio channels each @384KHz
- DSD512 audio capability
- Optimized for fanless operation, low thermal system cost, and long battery life
- Flexible memory options
- The newest high-speed interfaces for flexible connectivity
- Fully supported on NXP’s 10 and 15-year Longevity Program
Evaluation Kit for MCIMX8M i.MX 8M Processor
The NXP i.MX 8MQuad Evaluation Kit (EVK) provides a platform for rapid evaluation of the i.MX 8MQuad, i.MX 8MDual and i.MX 8QuadLite Applications Processors.
Have a question? Contact us