NXP Semiconductors LPC540xx
A flashless MCU solution with a 180-MHz Cortex-M4 core, with integrated SRAM
Offering flashless design and security, the LPC540xx family combines a 180 MHz Arm Cortex-M4 with a power-efficient architecture, advanced HMI and communication peripherals for real-time performance in the next-generation IoT.
The LPC540xx provides the ability to adapt as requirements change. Compatibility within the LPC54000 series enables to provide a seamless migration path for increasing processing and additional advanced peripherals.
For added security, the LPC54S0xx MCUs provide hardware AES engine to protect the image and accelerate processing for data integrity and proof of origin.
- Extremely Low Active Power with 180MHz Performance
- Advanced HMI & Flexible Communication Peripherals
- Advanced Security
- Comprehensive enablement
- 180MHz Cortex-M4 with FPU & MPU Memory
- 360 KB RAM
- Interfaces for connectivity & sensors
- Stereo DMIC subsystem
- (PDM, decimator, HW VAD)
- 1x HS USB (H/D) w/ on-chip HS PHY
- XTAL-less FS USB (H/D)
- 11 SPI, 10 I2C, 10 UART, 2 I2S channels. Max 11 channels for FlexComm
- Graphic LCD with resolutions up to 1024x768
- 10/100 Ethernet (AVB, PTP IEE1588 v2)
- 2 x CAN-FD controller
- 2 x ISO 7816 Smart Card Interfaces with DMA support
- XIP from QSPI via SPIFI
- External Memory Ctrl (up to 32 bits)
- Advanced Security
- AES-256, SHA-2, RNG*
- HW diversified OTP Key Storage*
- Secure boot using 2048-bit RSA authentication and SHA-2 verification*
- Single and dual-image boot support*
- PUF block that can generate, store, and reconstruct key sizes from 64 to 4096 bits*
- LQFP208 (28 x 28 mm)
- TFBGA180 (12 x 12 mm)
- LQFP100 (14 x14 mm)
- TFBGA100 (9 x 9 mm)
- Operating voltage: 1.71 to 3.6V
- Temperature range: -40 to 105 °C
* LPC54S0xx will be available in Q2, 2018
- industrial control
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.