Infineon EconoDUAL™ 3 for 3-level NPC2 topologies
Two new EconoDUAL™ 3 modules with Common Emitter configuration are available – FF450R12ME4E_B11 and FF600R12ME4E_B11
EBV presents Infineon's dedicated EconoDUAL™ 3 modules for 3-level NPC2 topologies. In combination with a standard half-bridge EconoDUAL™ 3 1700V or 1200V, the new IGBT module with Common Emitter configuration is perfectly suited for 1500V and 1000V solar inverters.
Two new EconoDUAL™ 3 modules with Common Emitter configuration are available – FF450R12ME4E_B11 and FF600R12ME4E_B11. Both are equipped with the proven PressFIT housing, enabling for fast and cost efficient assembly in the production line.
- Low V<sub>CEsat</sub>
- T<sub>vj op</sub> = 150°C
- V<sub>ISO</sub> = 3.4kVrms 1 min (≙ 4.8kV DC 1 min)
- Standard Housing
- EconoDUAL™ 3 with Common Emitter topology
- PressFIT control pins and screw power terminals
- Compact and robust design with molded terminals
- 3-level NPC2 configuration based on established EconoDUAL™ 3 housing
- In line with UL requirements for 1500V solar inverters
- Compact modules
- Easy and most reliable assembly
- No plugs and cables required