STMicroelectronics SPBT3.0DP1 Class1 - iAP2 module
The SPBT3.0DP1 is an easy-to-use Bluetooth module that is compliant with Bluetooth v3.0. The module has among the smallest form factors available in a complete Class 1 RF platform.
The SPBT3.0DP1 is an easy-to-use Bluetooth module that is compliant with Bluetooth v3.0. The module has among the smallest form factors available in a complete Class 1 RF platform. The SPBT3.0DP1 enables electronic devices with wireless connectivity, requiring no RF experience or expertise to integrate into the final product. As a certified solution, the SPBT3.0DP1 module optimizes time-to-market for end-applications. The module includes high speed UART and 14 general purpose I/O lines, and up to 1500 kbps transmission speed with SPP service active and 1000 kbps with iAP2 service active.
- Fully embedded Bluetooth® v3.0 with SPP and HID profiles
- Class 1 module
- Embedded support for MFi iAP2 profile
- 128-bit encryption security
- Integrated antenna
- STM32 Cortex-M4 microprocessor
- Up to 100 MHz
- 512 KB Flash
- 128 KB RAM
- Supports transmission speed with SPP up to 1500 Kbit/s
- 14 general-purpose I/Os
- User interface
- AT command Data Package (DP)
- Firmware upgrade over UART
- EU, FCC, IC and Bluetooth qualified
- Single voltage supply: 3.3 V typical
- Small form factor: 15.24 x 26.9 x 2.9 mm
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Serial cable replacement
- M2M Industrial control
- Service diagnotics
- Machine control
- Sensor monitoring
- Security systems
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents