STMicroelectronics MP23AB01DH MEMS audio sensor
High-performance MEMS audio sensor: fully differential analog bottom-port microphone
The MP23AB01DH is a compact, low-power microphone built with a capacitive sensing element and an IC interface. It has a sensitivity of 38 dB ±1 dB, an acoustic overload point of 135 dBSPL with minimum 65 dB signal-to-noise ratio and fully differential output in order to minimize common mode noise.
The MP23AB01DH is available in a package compliant with reflow soldering and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Fully differential output
- High bandwidth
- Package compliant with reflow soldering
- Single supply voltage operation
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- High RF immunity
- All devices requiring a microphone
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents