SIMCom T900 GPRS terminal
T900 is a GPRS terminal based on the cellular module SIM900.
T900 is a GPRS terminal based on the cellular module SIM900. The intelligent terminal support Quad-band GPRS with Class 10 transmission, and integrated with TCP/IP stacks.
It can be utilized as an all-in-one M2M solution that require voice and data exchange in worldwide coverage.
With a wide range of industrial interfaces and extended working temperature range, the reliable terminal is an ideal solution for most applications such as remote maintenance & control, environmental monitoring and security etc. It allows quick and easy implementation, reduces customer cost significantly and lowers the entry barries to wide range M2M business.
T900 supports embedded AT, which provides the possibility for customers to develop and run programs inside the modem itself and meet various customers' needs. With standard serial RS-232 interface, customer can easily implememt the data flow control, hardware or software flow control according to customers' requirements.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850/ 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900 MHz)
- Dimensions: 98 * 60 * 22 mm
- Weight: 125 g
- SIM application toolkit
- Supply voltage range: 5 V ~ 30 V
- Low power consumption
- Operation temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
- 0710 MUX protocol
- Embedded TCP/UDP protocol
- Embedded AT
- SIM Slot
- 4-PIN Power Jack
- RS-232 connector (DB9 female)
- GSM antenna connector
- 10-PIN connector
- Remote control
- Smart metering