OSRAM GW CSSRM2.PM - OSLON Square high power LED
OSLON® Square – the most compact high power LED with well known superior robustness.
OSLON® Square – now available in its third generation.
OSLON® Square – the most compact high power LED with well known superior robustness, high reliability, long lifetime and very low thermal resistance is now available in its´ third generation; same size and the same footprint, still: better than ever! The improved radiation pattern and enhanced performance guarantee superior light output at real operation conditions.
The OSLON® square GW CSSRM2.PM family is designed for professional outdoor lighting with a typical CRI of 72. The key parameters are binned at high temperature in line with real application conditions. Luminaire manufacturers can benefit from very stable light output at different temperatures, very low thermal resistance and long lifetime in existing designs.
- Ultra compact footprint (3 mm × 3 mm) for high-density arrays to simplify circuit designs
- typ. 290 lm @ 5000 K, 85 °C
- Available with CRI 70
- Wide range of CCT selection (3000 K - 6500 K)
- Binned at 85 °C
- Very low thermal resistance
- Superior robustness and long lifetime: test results according to IESNA LM-80 available
- Extendable range of current driving condition
- Industrial lighting (Low bay, high bay)
- Outdoor lighting
- Street and tunnel lighting
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents