ON Semiconductor RSL10 ultra-low-power multi-protocol
RSL10 is a multi-protocol Bluetooth 5 certified radio System on Chip (SoC) which brings ultra-low-power wireless technology to IoT.
RSL10 is a multi-protocol Bluetooth 5 certified radio System on Chip (SoC) which brings ultra-low-power wireless technology to IoT. Offering the industry’s lowest power consumption, RSL10 helps provide devices like heart rate monitors with advanced wireless features while optimizing system size and battery life. Unlike most other multi-protocol radio SoCs, RSL10 is specifically designed for applications using 1.2 and 1.5 V batteries, and supports a voltage supply range between 1.1 and 3.3 V without a DC/DC converter. The SoC features a dual-core architecture and a 2.4 GHz transceiver.
- Ultra Low Power
- Advanced Multi-Protocal Wireless Functionality
- Flexible Voltage Supply Range
- Sophisticated Dual-Core Architecture
- On-Chip and Software Wireless Support
- Highly-Integrated System-on-Chip
- 384 kB Flash Memory
- IP Protection
- Configurable Analog and Digital Sensor Interfaces
- Fitness tracker
- Smart Watches
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Hearing Aids/Hearables
- Blood Glucose Monitors
- Continuous Glucose Monitors
- Pule Oximeters
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.