ON Semiconductor NCS21x bi-directional amplifiers
The NCS210, NCS211, NCS212, NCS213, NCS214, and NCS215 are voltage output current shunt monitors.
The NCS210, NCS211, NCS212, NCS213, NCS214, and NCS215 are voltage output current shunt monitors that can measure voltage across shunts at common−mode voltages from −0.3 V to 26 V, independent of supply voltage.
Six fixed gains are available: 50 V/V, 75 V/V, 100 V/V, 200 V/V, 500 V/V, or 1000 V/V. The low offset of the zero−drift architecture enables current sensing with maximum drops across the shunt as low as 10 mV full−scale. The devices can operate from a single +2.7 V to +26 V power supply, drawing a maximum of 100µA of supply current. All versions are specified over the extended operating temperature range (-40° C to +125° C).
- Wide common mode input range -0.3 V to 26 V
- Supply voltage range from 2.7 V to 26 V
- Low offset voltage ±60 µV Max
- Low offset drift
- High-Side Current Sensing for High Voltage Systems
- Flexible System Supply Voltage
- Low Value Current Sense Resistors for Better Power Efficiency
- Temperature Sensitive Applications
- Current Sensing (High-Side/Low-Side)
- Power Monitoring
- Power Adapters
- Feedback Control Loops
- Fast Chargers - Smartphones
- Telecom DC-DC Modules
- Qi Wireless Charging Tx
- High End Computing/Servers
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents