NXP S12VR(S12VR32) mixed-signal MCU
EBV Elektronik presents the S12VR, one of the smallest, most efficient and scalable relay driven DC motor control solutions for industrial and automotive applications such as window lift, sunroof.
EBV Elektronik presents the S12VR, one of the smallest, most efficient and scalable relay driven DC motor control solutions for industrial and automotive applications such as window lift, sunroof.The S12VR integrates the S12 16-bit microcontroller together with LIN Physical Interface, lowside & highside drivers. High Voltage Input pins for 12 V switch interfaces, EVDD for sensor supply that reduce system, qualification and manufacturing cost.
- S12 (25 MHz max) 16-bit CPU compatible with the S12G family and MM912 solutions.
- Voltage Regulator operating directly from car battery (no ext regulator needed) capable to drive 20mA to drive offchip components (e.g. powering Hall sensor)
- LIN Physical Layer: LIN 2.x / J2602 compliant ; +/- 8kV ESD capability
- Up to 512B EEPROM with ECC, 4 byte erasable
- 2 Low-Side drivers with active clamps to drive relays (inductive load) for bi-directional brushed DC Motors
- Up to 2 HS drivers: For indicator LED and Switch supply
- 4 High Voltage Inputs: 12V Inputs for Switch Monitoring, ESD-protected, can be used for wake-up/interrupts or 12V analog inputs routed to ADC internally through selectable divider ratio
- On chip RC Oscillator; trimmed to +/- 1,3% tolerance over full temperature range
- Anti-Pinch Window Lift
- Automatic Doors
- Power Lift Gate
- Seat Adjustment
- Seat Heating
- Small LIN Node
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.