NXP Kinetis K27/K28 MCU Families power-efficient dual-USB
The Kinetis K27 and K28 with ARM® Cortex®-M4 expand NXP’s Kinetis K portfolio with embedded memory of 2 MB Flash and 1 MB SRAM
The Kinetis K27 and K28 with ARM® Cortex®-M4 expand NXP’s Kinetis K portfolio with embedded memory of 2 MB Flash and 1 MB SRAM, targeting applications which require processing efficiency as well as tight integration.
Highly integrated with two I2S interfaces, two USB Controllers and analog peripherals, they are expandable through a 32-bit SDRAM memory controller and QuadSPI interface supporting eXecution-In-Place (XiP).
These MCUs enable secure content with TRNG, CRC, Memory Mapped Cryptographic Acceleration Unit, providing a strong foundation for the next generation of Internet of Things.
- Power efficient
- Extra-large and expandable embedded memory
- High Integration
- Reliable and secure
- 150 MHz (max) ARM® Cortex®-M4
- 32-channel DMA with asynchronous support in Stop mode
- Active run power consumption @120Mhz: <258 µA/MHz (TYP), Static power consumption down to <14µA (TYP) with full 1MB SRAM retention and <6 µS wakeup (K28).
Extra-large and expandable embedded memory
- 2 MB dual bank embedded program flash and 1 MB SRAM
- 8 KB I/D Cache + 8 KB System Cache
- 2 x I2S, 4 x I2C, 4 x SPI (1x 40Mbps+), 5 x LPUART
- 2 x USB Controllers (High-Speed w/ PHY and Full-Speed)
- PMC with Core Voltage Bypass (K28 Only)
- 32-ch Programmable module (FlexIO)
- Secure Digital Host Controller
Reliable and secure
- True Random Number Generator
- Cyclic Redundancy Check
- Memory Mapped Cryptographic Acceleration Unit
- Human-Machine Interface
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.