Infineon IRS2008S new 200 V half-bridge driver
These MOSFET drivers provide full driver capability with fast switching speeds, designed-in ruggedness, and low power dissipation.
EBV presents Infineon's gate driver family of 200 V, tailored for low voltage (24 V, 36 V, and 48 V) and mid-voltage (60 V, 80 V, and 100 V) motor drive applications.
These MOSFET drivers provide full driver capability with fast switching speeds, designed-in ruggedness, and low power dissipation. The 200 V drivers ICs are offered in standard packages and pin-out configurations with various logic input options for high design flexibility and fast time-to-market. IRS2008S is the latest addition to the 200 V gate driver ICs.
- Ultra-high power efficiency
- Fast and reliable switching
- Low-cost bootstrap power supply for BOM savings
- Fully operational to +200 V offset voltage
- 290 / 600 mA sink/source current
- Undervoltage lockout protection for both VCC and VBS
- Logic operational for VS of -8 V
- 3.3 V, 5 V, 15 V input logic compatible
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Deadtime and cross-conduction prevention logic
- Shutdown input turns off both channels
- Available in small 8-pin SOIC
- Fast and reliable switching with protection under abnormal operation assures increased device reliability
- Easy-to-use, straight-forward design for quick design-in and fast time to market