Infineon EconoDUAL™ 3 FF600R12ME4A_B11 automotive qualified
The modules of the EconoDUAL™ 3 series offer the highest power density (up to 600 A / 1200 V) available within this module footprint.
Infineon’s EconoDUAL™ 3 modules are now available with automotive qualification.
They address demanding applications in commercial and agricultural vehicles such as hybrid and full electric busses as well as construction vehicles.
The optimized design and assembly technology of the automotive qualified EconoDUAL™ 3 modules enable a more than three times higher thermal cycling capability, while the thermal shock capability is increased by a factor of ten compared to the industry standard. With excellent mechanical robustness and power cycling capability, as well as PressFIT Technology for time-saving solder-less mounting, Infineon offers a reliable, cost effective solution for various CAV applications.
The modules of the EconoDUAL™ 3 series offer the highest power density (up to 600 A / 1200 V) available within this module footprint. The modules use copper wire bonding leading to a reduced internal lead resistance and superior switching performance. This can be leveraged with high-speed peripherals provided by the XMC4000 and AURIX™ MC family.
- Qualified for hybrid and electrical bus application
- Optimized module for CAV applications
- Higher thermal cycling capability
- Improved vibration and mechanical shock robustness
- 1200 V state of the art IGBT4 technology qualified for hybrid and electrical bus application according to the relevant tests of LV 324
- V(CEsat) with positive Temperature Coefficient
- Isolated Base Plate
- Standard Housing
- Optimized freewheeling diode for better EMI behavior
- Increased thermal shock capability
- Best in class with 600 A / 1200 V
- Tvj op = 150° C
- Improved Lifetime
- High mechanical robustness
- High power density
- Simple and most reliable assembly with PressFIT technology
- No plugs and cables required
- CAV (Commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles)
- Hybrid Buses / Electrical Buses
- Construction Vehicles