Simplify Cloud Connectivity with the STM32L4 Discovery kit IoT node webinar
10 May 2017 - 10 May 2017
Explore your own innovative IoT ideas with the ‘out-of-the-box’ ready cloud connectivity board
This 1-hour webinar will demonstrate how the STM32L4 IoT Discovery Kit makes it simple to connect with AWS Cloud Services and enables you to explore your own innovative IoT ideas!
The IoT Discovery Kit features an STM32L4 ultra-low-power Cortex® -M4 MCU, wireless connectivity and an array of sensors to showcase cloud connectivity features.
Join us Wednesday, May 10th at 12 noon CDT
You will learn:
- About the STM32L4 IoT Discovery Kit, an ‘out-of-the-box’ ready cloud connectivity Board for IoT nodes featuring
- Broad range of on board connectivity including Bluetooth Smart, Wi-Fi, Sub-GHz and NFC
- Full range of motion, environmental and proximity sensors
- How to get started with the STM32 IoT Discovery Kit
- Utilize Bluetooth Smart pairing for data monitoring and control
- Configure and interact with AWS Cloud Services
- Meet our technical team to answer your product- and application-related questions directly online.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.