Embedded Systems Application Development with Linux Webinar
09 Dec 2016 - 09 Dec 2016
The challenges for application developers working with an embedded Linux system for the first time can be daunting. Understanding the software architecture of a Linux system and how the applications and kernel work together is just the start.
In this webinar we will look at a systematic approach to addressing the challenges; and provide an introduction to how to develop applications with Linux for embedded systems.
Specifically we will explore:
- The structure of an embedded Linux system & the roles of the main components: toolchain, bootloader, kernel and filesystem
- How the Yocto Project is used to generate customized Linux distributions
- The options available for compiling user space application code and how to manage library dependencies
- The tools available for debugging user space applications
- How to work with the Linux Kernel, including its configuration and parameters
Doulos Senior Member Technical Staff Simon Goda, will present this training webinar, which will consist of a one-hour broadcast with interactive Q&A available to attendees throughout.
Date: Friday, December 9th, 2016
Time: 10:00am PDT