zQSFP+ stacked belly-to-belly cages
TE Connectivity zQSFP+ stacked belly-to-belly cages enable higher density switch designs using next-generation 48 and 64 silicon ports
TE Connectivity’s new zQSFP+ stacked belly-to-belly cages with integrated connectors address the requirements for higher density switch and NIC designs using next-generation 48 and 64 silicon ports, including Open Compute Project (OCP) reference designs. These stacked cages support a single PCB architecture (versus two PCBs) in each line card, saving the customer significant costs. Like the rest of TE’s zQSFP+ portfolio, these cages and connectors support up to 28G NRZ and 56G PAM-4 data rates to achieve faster system speeds.
- Stacked belly-to-belly design enables single PCB architecture versus two PCBs per line card – offering significant cost savings
- Support higher density switch designs using next-generation 48 and 64 silicon ports, including Open Compute Project (OCP) reference designs
- Offers 4 channels (4x) of 28+ Gbps data rates
- Supports 100 Gbps Ethernet (28 Gbps x 4), and 100 Gbps InfiniBand (IB) Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) requirements
- Can also be used in current 10 Gbps and 16 Gbps applications with substantial electrical margin
- Backwards compatible with existing QSFP optical modules and cable assemblies
- Supports 56 Gbps PAM-4 technologies
- Dual-sourced with Molex and are completely interchangeable
- NIC cards
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.