Flex Grip wire connectors
TE connectivity’s Flex Grip wire connectors have operating levers for fast, easy and releasable wire termination and accommodate for a combination of 24-14 AWG solid and stranded wires
TE Connectivity’s (TE) Flex Grip wire connector is one connector for a broad range of solutions. These push-in connectors have operating levers for fast, easy and releasable wire termination and accommodate for a combination of 24–14 AWG (0.2–4.0 mm2) solid and stranded wires. The transparent body allows users to visually confirm the proper wire strip length and insertion for good electrical installation.
- Fast and easy termination
- Flexibility to rework the wiring or reuse the connector
- One connector for any combination of solid and stranded wires
- Visually confirm for proper strip length and wire insertion with clear housing
- Built-in test slot
- Lighting Commercial Building Equipment
- Indoor / Interior / Retrofit Lighting
- Home Automation Applications
- Residential wiring system
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.