Cat5e quad high speed data cables
TE Connectivity has launched a new Category 5e (Cat5e) quad high speed data cable for railway rolling stock and infrastructure
TE Connectivity has launched a new Category 5e (Cat5e) quad high speed data cable for railway rolling stock and infrastructure. With halogen-free flame retardant polymer insulation, the cable comply with EN45545-2, the new European standard covering fire behavior of materials and products in railway rolling stock. This is because their crosslinked outer jacketing provides high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and extreme temperatures. They can be supplied on their own or pre-assembled with connectors, for ease and speed of installation.
- Comply to railway fire and smoke standard, EN45545-2
- Achieve fast installation with pre-assembled cable assemblies
- Suit tough environments with CAT5e’s ruggedized outer jacket in cross linked polyethylene
- Attain a high speed with category 5e or 7 cables
- Ensure excellent resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes
- Public transportation
- Heavy industrial applications
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.