High density card edge power connectors
TE Connectivity ‘s new high density (HD) card edge connector is one of the highest current density power connectors in the market to support high power supply applications
This connector provides higher current at 25A/contact with low resistance and supports 1500-2000W power supply for your data centre equipment. HD card edge connectors extend the life of power supply units and are designed for next-generation server platforms following the general trend of server architecture. A common industry signal pitch of 1.27mm makes it compatible with standard PCB footprint designs.
- One of the highest current densities in the market with 5.08mm power contact pitch operating at 25A/contact (average)
- Low contact resistance at 0.4 mΩ average
- Provides lower temperature rise and lower power loss on the connector
- Meets common industry PCB footprint designs with 1.27mm signal pitch
- Compact and cost-effective with common power and signal contact modules
- Flexible configurations available with different contact quantities and positions
- Excellent mechanical and electrical performance
- Easy mating/un-mating with proper retention force
- Perform reliably in harsher environments with a max operating temperature of 130°C
- Storage devices
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.