48V bus bar connectors and cable assemblies
TE Connectivity 48V bus bar connectors and cable assemblies are designed for Open Compute Project (OCP) systems and reduce cost through lower power consumption and simple design
TE Connectivity 48V bus bar connectors and cable assemblies are designed for Open Compute Project (OCP) systems and reduce cost through lower power consumption and simple design. These solutions were designed to meet next-generation 48V application requirements including Open Rack Standard v2.0 reference designs. These connectors allow for a single vertical bus bar to be used in the rack, simplifying the overall system design and lowering product cost. 48V solutions also enable lower power consumption than 12V solutions. The same connectors and cable assemblies can be used in a variety of data centre applications including power, BBU and cubby shelves. This versatility means you can purchase fewer types of products.
- Connectors and cable assemblies specifically designed for Open Rack Standard V2.0
- Allow for a single vertical bus bar to be used in the rack, lowering overall system cost
- 48V solutions use less power than 12V solutions, therefore lowering system operating cost
- Better heat dissipation provides lower power consumption, saving overall power consumption costs
- Lower profiles and better contact resistance enable lower overall power consumption in the data center
- Variety of power connectors can be used to create custom cable assemblies
- Storage devices
- Base stations
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.