60300 series 2.5G, 5G and 10G jacks
Stewart Connector’s SS-60300 Series Jacks are designed for use in 2.5G, 5G,and 10G Base-T Ethernet applications
Stewart Connector’s SS-60300 Series Jacks are designed for use in 2.5G, 5G, and 10G Base-T Ethernet applications. Stewart Connector has engineered this series of connectors to accommodate all Ethernet applications in one reliable 10G Base-T Ethernet in a passive connector application. The SS-60300 series is one of the only RJ45 connectors on the market today which has the electrical performance characteristics required to deliver 10G Base-T Ethernet signals. The SS-60300 series gives equipment designers a connector which is capable of performing in 2.5G and 5G Base-T devices which are designed to operated over existing structured cabling systems.
- The unique contact design of the connector addresses cross talk and return loss issues which are common when using RJ45 connectors in high frequency applications
- The compact design containing the smallest footprint available in the market provides a viable robust solution when PCB space is at a premium
- 45 degree, 90 degree, and 180 degree shielded and unshielded versions available
- Compatible for use in applications where POE is necessary - accommodating 15 W through 100 W power requirements
- IR reflow compatible and RoHS compliant
- Selectively plated contacts with 50 micro-inches of gold
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.