G3VM-41QR10 series MOSFET relays
Omron has launched the G3VM-41QR10 series of low CxR MOSFET relays in an ultra-small S-VSON(L) package for high density mounting
Omron has launched the G3VM-41QR10 series of low CxR MOSFET relays in an ultra-small S-VSON(L) package high density mounting. The series features low output capacitance, making it ideal for switching high speed test signals, and an expanded operating ambient temperature compared to previous models. It’s ideal for a range of applications including semiconductor test equipment, communications equipment, test and measurement, and data loggers.
- Load voltage: 40 V / 60 V.
- G3VM-41QR10: Low C × R = 4.95 pF·Ω, COFF (standard) = 0.45 pF, RON (standard) = 11 Ω
- G3VM-61QR: Low C × R = 13.2 pF·Ω, COFF (standard) = 12 pF, RON (standard) = 1.1 Ω
- High Ambient operating temperature: -40°C to +110°C
- Semiconductor test equipment
- Communication equipment
- Test & measurement equipment
- Data loggers
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.