Industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) antennas
Molex ISM standalone antennas combine high RF performance with ease of integration over 433, 868 and 915 MHz bands for advanced industrial, scientific and medical devices
Molex ISM standalone antennas combine high RF performance with ease of integration over 433, 868 and 915 MHz bands for advanced industrial, scientific and medical devices. They are built on proprietary MobliquA™ technology, which enables significant antenna volume reduction of up to 75% compared with conventional designs.
The MobliquA antenna technology incorporates proprietary bandwidth enhancing technologies, which have been used successfully in Molex standard and custom antenna designs. The technology is designed to improve impedance bandwidth in any application with a wireless interface antenna, including mobile phones, smart phones, portable TVs, and standard antennas in industrial applications. Traditional passive antenna structures are based on meandered antenna patterns, with limitations on manufacturing tolerances and mechanical properties. MobliquA technology enables simple mechanical and robust antenna designs that minimize efforts needed for iterative retuning during each build cycle.
- Topside of the poly-flexible antenna
- Makes for easy peel-and-stick mounting anywhere within the device chassis
- Double-sided adhesive on the antenna reverse
- Enables instant application anywhere on the inner wall of the device chassis by just removing its tape liner
- 6 Micro-coaxial Cable Length options(50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300mm)
- Extends connectivity for maximum design flexibility
- UFL-type connector
- Secures to the application’s device radio
- Smart homes (security, alarm)
- Smart meters
- Remote keyless entry systems
- Optical connectivity solutions
- Underwater sensor networks
- Diathermy therapeutic devices
- Microwave ablation machines
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.