F863 series class X2 miniature capacitor
The F863 series class X2 miniature capacitor from KEMET is a metallised polypropylene film product for harsh environment applications and meets AEC-Q200 qualification requirements
F863 class X2 miniature capacitor is a metallized polypropylene film product for harsh environmental conditions and meets the demanding Automotive Electronics Council's AEC–Q200 qualification requirements. The metallized polypropylene film dielectric exhibits excellent self-healing characteristics. The major components of this capacitor series have been enhanced to help resist traditional capacitance-loss mechanisms. With these improvements, the F863 series offers very high capacitance stability while meeting ENEC, CUL and CQC international safety requirements.
F863 series presents a robust, dependable solution in high temperature, high humidity situations and comply with the prevailing industry standards.
- Approvals: ENEC, UL, cUL, CQC
- Rated voltage: 310 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Capacitance range: 0.1 – 10.0 μF
- Lead spacing: 15.0 – 37.5 mm
- Capacitance tolerance: ±20%, ±10%
- Climatic category: 40/110/56, IEC 60068–1
- Tape and reel in accordance with IEC 60286–2
- RoHS Compliant and lead-free terminations
- Operating temperature range of −40°C to +110°C
- 100% screening factory test at 1,900 VDC
- Qualification based on AEC–Q200 guidelines
- Across-the-line EMI and RFI filtering for vehicle electronics applications
- Capacitive power supplies with special emphasis in automotive applications for severe ambient conditions
- Parallel connection and connection in series with the mains for indoor application
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.