SF-0603FPxxxM precision multilayer SingleFuse™ SMD fuses
Bourns has announced the SF-0603FPxxxM series of fast-acting precision multilayer SingleFuse™ SMD fuses in a 0603 footprint
Bourns has announced the SF-0603FPxxxM series of fast-acting precision multilayer SingleFuse™ SMD fuses in a 0603 footprint. These fuses address the growing need for effective circuit protection in a variety of applications including PCs and monitors, server farms, portable memory, mobile phones and tablets, digital cameras, gaming systems, set-top boxes, drones and robotics, whitre goods, battery chargers, and industrial controllers.
- Single blow fuse for overcurrent protection
- 1608 (EIA 0603) miniature footprint
- Fast-acting precision fuse
- UL 248-14 listed
- Surface mount packaging for automated assembly
- Multilayer SMD design
- RoHS compliant* and halogen free**
- Portable memory
- Rechargeable battery packs
- LCD monitors
- Battery chargers
- Disk drives
- Set-top boxes
- Industrial controllers
- Digital cameras
- Battery Management Systems (BMS)
- MP3 players
- LED lighting
- Cell phones
- Power tools
* RoHS Directive 2015/863, Mar 31, 2015 and Annex.
** Bourns considers a product to be “halogen free” if (a) the Bromine (Br) content is 900 ppm or less; (b) the Chlorine (Cl) content is 900 ppm or less; and (c) the total Bromine (Br) and Chlorine (Cl) content is 1500 ppm or less.
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.