USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 connectors
Stewart Connector announces the release of the USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Type-A connectors
Stewart Connector announces the release of the USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Type-A connectors, designed to meet the ever-growing demand for small, robust and reliable I/O connectors that comply to Universal Serial Bus Standards.
Stewart’s USB 2.0 and 3.0 connectors are designed to meet the industries increasing demand for economic solutions where space and faster data rates are a premium. These small form factor, very robust and highly reliable USB connectors are used in IOT devices, laptop and desktop computers, servers.
- High temperature plastic material used for reflow or wave soldering
- 30 micro inches of gold on the contacts
- USB 3.0 can deliver 5 Gbit/s and USB 2.0 can achieve 480 Mbit/s
- USB 3.0 can withstand a peak current rating of 1.8 A per contact while USB 2.0 can withstand a peak current rating of 1.5 A per contact
- Operating temperature -55°C to 85°C
- All configurations are shielded
- Stacked, right angle, vertical orientations offered
- Through hole soldering
- Type A receptacle configuration for all USB offerings
- Plug and play capability that allows for hot pluggable insertion and ejection
- Desktop and Laptop Computers
- Portable Storage Devices
- IOT Applications
- Printers and Scanners
- Audio and Diagnostic Applications
- POS Equipment
- Game Ports
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.