ICC OCTIS™ I/O connector system
Amphenol ICC has launched OCTIS™ I/O Connector System.
The versatile OCTIS™ I/O system, using multiple industry standard interfaces, features high speed signal and power, lightning protection, EMI shielding, and ease of installation for outdoor, compact and harsh environments.
- Transceiver moves outside the box, saving board space and providing better thermal management
- Lightning protection, EMI shielding features, and a rugged weather proof design makes it ideal for use in harsh environment applications
- Blind mate, float mount, color and physical coding features makes it easy to use and avoids incorrect mating
- Plug assembly options: Field installable or factory certified cable assembly
- Use of standard small form factor interfaces enable greater port to port density. This makes it ideal for outdoor applications like small cells, macro cells, smart radios and RRU/RRH.
Features and benefits
- Outdoor weather proof
- Suitable for most demanding environments. Lightning protection up to 15K Amps
- Rugged design
- 100 mating cycles, 200N tensile load; suitable for sophisticated equipment used in modern telecom and industrial markets
- Multi standard and varying interconnection interface
- Suitable for various applications with standard connector interfaces like SFP/SFP+, Signal, PoE (Power over Ethernet), Power, Hybrid of Signal & Power and RJ45.
- Adaptable interface holder and outer housing
- Cable mounting, mating and locking remain the same regardless of interface used
- Color coding on gland nuts
- Visual identification of cable assembly type
- System addresses present and future signal and power requirements with option for additional connector interfaces
- Upgrade option to higher data rate up to 10G & 25G per lane bandwidth and 35A+ per contact
- 26mm pitch and <100m length from panel
- High density and small form factor
- Double locking feature
- Tamper proof
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.