When it comes to any component going into a mission critical or mission support system, it’s got to perform. If you’re developing an Aerospace and Defense or Transportation application or system, your interconnect components must meet military specifications to withstand the environment. You’re not going to want to take the time to set up and qualify an assembly certified to produce Qualified Parts List (QPL) interconnects. Fortunately Avnet has this in place for you today. With our ability to build over 60 different QPL connector types, we’re sure to have what you need.
Avnet’s military interconnect assembly centers are fixated on quality. Our centers are ISO certified, QPL qualified and Nadcap® accredited to provide you with the highest level of assurance around our products and processes. Our centers assemble everything from standard part numbers to source control drawing (SCD) to provide you with a single vendor to meet all of your needs.
|Products||Capabilities and Benefits|
ElectroAir™ avionic components
Avnet ElectroAir is a leading provider of aviation components and services, with an extensive line card of products and wide range of logistics and assembly services.
- More than $75 million in off-the-shelf aviation component inventory plus fully assembled, custom component solutions.
- The widest selection of products from the industry’s leading manufacturers.
- Experienced people specializing in aviation products.
- Aircraft-On-Ground (AOG) services handling 40-50 AOG requirements per week.
- Hi-Rel/Mil-Aero connector assembly capabilities.
- Online inventory management systems.
- Integrated Supplier Alliance (ISA) member.