Explore the New STM32 Motor Control SDK v5.2
18 Oct 2018 - 18 Oct 2018
220 Commerce #100 Irvine, CA 92602
This one-day seminar will cover motor control theory and feature hands-on training classes using the Motor Control SDK v5.2 to characterize, control and tune a three-phase BLDC motor using the P-NUCLEO-IHM002 Motor Control Nucleo Pack.
During the session, you will learn how to:
- Characterize a three-phase BLDC motor with the Motor Profiler
- Get started with motor control development using the new SDK v5.2
- Integrate your motor control design into the rest of your project using STM32CubeMX and IAR EWARM
- Control and tune your motor using the Motor Control Workbench Monitor Application—engineers will be available on-site to assist you with questions.
Registration for this event is FREE and includes:
- After attending this event, you will receive a complementary STM32 Motor Control Nucleo Pack and learn how the new Motor Control Software Development Kit (SDK) v5.2 makes Motor Control design faster and easier.
- Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
|9:00 am - 10:00 am||Registration and system check for pre-installed tools|
|10:00 am - 12:00 pm||
|12:00 pm - 12:45 pm||Lunch|
|12:45 pm - 04:00 pm||
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Avnet Irvine Branch
220 Commerce #100
Irvine, CA 92602