Digi XBee3® Cat M hands-on Workshop
07 Nov 2018 - 07 Nov 2018
W232 N2960 Roundy Circle West, Suite 200, Pewaukee, WI 53072
Join Avnet and Digi for this half day dive into the world of Cat M.
Learn how to Connect With Confidence utilizing the entire ecosystem. We will provide updates on Embedded Products, Cellular Products and the extensive Digi XBee3® ecosystem. For a deeper dive into Cellular and Activation plans we will provide a Digi XBee3® Cat M hands-on lab and DEMO of the XCTU programming tool.
Why Digi XBee3® Cellular?
- End Device Certified, no carrier certs required
- Support for 3G, CAT-1, LTE-M and NB-IOT technologies
- Authentic 20-pin Digi XBee3® TH form factor;
- Embedded application support with MicroPython
- Bluetooth LE ready for local wireless
- Digi XBee3® transparent and API modes simplify s/w design
- Multiple Interface options: USB, SPI, UART
- Digi TrustFence® security with secure boot and SSL/TLS
Registration for this event is FREE and includes:
- All attendees will be going home with a functional Digi XBee3® Cellular CAT M Dev Kit along with the knowledge on how to utilize the Digi XBee3® Cellular module.
|10:00 AM||Check in|
Digi Product Overview
Avnet Data Plans / Activations
|12:00 PM||Digi XBee3® Cellular Overview|
|12:30 PM||Digi XBee3® Development Tools / XCTU DEMO|
Digi XBee3® CAT M
|2:30 PM||Closing Q/A|
Date: 8:30 – 4:00 pm CDT
Location: W232 N2960 Roundy Circle West, Suite 200, Pewaukee, WI 53072
What Can I Do with Programmable Logic?
Join element14 and learn how programmable logic can be useful, powerful, and flexible for circuit applications.
MiniZed SpeedWay Design Workshops™
The MiniZed SpeedWay Design Workshops™ help engineers jump-start the development of single-core Xilinx® Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC devices using the Avnet MiniZed™ Zynq SoC development kit, a cost-optimized prototyping platform for embedded vision and Industrial IoT systems. Online courses now available.
The IoT Data Journey: Connecting the points from the Edge to the Cloud
The fundamental requirement for enabling the promise of the Internet of Things (IoT) are interoperable connections between the various sensors at the edge to a gateway and up to and back from the cloud. This Avnet IoT University course is designed to help you make sense of it all.