Solutions for Growth
Vishay is very well positioned to provide components for new macroeconomic growth drivers such as connectivity, mobility, and sustainability. Through its R&D, engineering, quality programs, and sales initiatives, it generates a steady stream of innovative components to enable designers to create new generations of end products.
In tablets, smartphones, and wearables, Vishay components support power management, wireless connectivity, display interface, and touch screen controls, provide protection from the electrostatic discharge (ESD) that can cause component and system failure, and perform other functions. Vishay components are also found in wireless charging devices, mobile payment systems and other near-field communications systems, servers, network devices, base stations, solid-state drives, telematics systems, and other products and systems in our increasingly interconnected world.
- White Paper: Guide for Tantalum Solid Electrolyte Chip Capacitors with Polymer Cathode
- Application Note: Designing the VEML7700 into an Application
- Application Note: Sensor Starter Kit User Guide
- Product Brief: Smart Load Switch with Programmable Overcurrent Protection
- Product Information: SUP90P06-09L-E3 P-Channel 60 V (D-S) 175 °C MOSFET
- Product Detail: vPolyTanTM Solid Tantalum Surface Mount Chip Capacitors