EPCOS, a TDK Group Company, develops, manufactures and markets electronic components, modules and systems, focusing on fast-growing leading-edge technology markets, which include information and communications technology, automotive electronics, industrial electronics and consumer electronics.
EPCOS sensors are passive components that transmit temperature data to a controller, which can do a number of things with the operation of a machine. The interface of IoT allows an input into the machines world. Before digital controls, sensors were electromechanical. They require a physical interface to be used to adjust. With digital components and IoT the user can respond and control changing conditions. EPCOS Pressure Sensors provide long stability and accuracy over wide temperature ranges.
SAW components are key elements for wireless transmission.
- Front-end filters eliminate interference from incoming RF signals in receivers, increasing selectivity and sensitivity of short-range devices.
- Resonators provide stable frequencies for RF carrier signals of remote control applications, or for local oscillators of superhet receivers.
- Miniaturized EPCOS SAW filters are key components that ensure excellent RF signal integrity and quality in a wide spectrum of demanding industrial IoT applications.
- Smart Grid
- Smart Home
- Smart Lighting
- Asset Tracking
- Automotive Communications
- Product Brief: Surface Acoustic Wave Components for RF Control Systems
- Product Brief: Sensors for Home Appliances
- Product Brief: Surface Acoustic Wave Components for Telematics
- B39162B4: FILTER SAW SMD RF
- B39182B4: FILTER SAW SMD RF 1842.5MHZ
- B39202B4: CSSP3 Filter Cu-frame
- B39212B4: FILTER SAW SMD RF
- B39272B4: FILTER SAW SMD RF 2655MHZ
- B39431B3: FILTER SAW SMD RF
- B39751B: FILTER SAW SMD RF 751MHZ
- B39871B: FILTER SAW SMD RF 869MHZ
- B39881B: FILTER SAW SMD RF 833/878MHZ
- B39921B: FILTER SAW SMD RF
- B39941B: FILTER SAW SMD RF 897.51 / 942.5MHZ