ST offers the simplest, fastest and most robust way to develop applications for the Internet of Things (IoT) with our unique portfolio covering all the necessary building blocks including an integrated IoT hardware and software ecosystem STM32 open development environment (STM32 ODE). The STM32 ODE provides all of the essential hardware and software IoT functional elements and comes with pre-packaged solutions to easily connect edge nodes to the most popular cloud services.
- Analog and mixed-signal components
- Power and energy management
With these building block, developers can easily find solutions to create Smart Things for a number of IoT application domains.
Featured Internet of Things (IoT) applications:
Wearables: Whether it is a fitness tracker, a monitor the heart, a smart watch or smart headphones, ST’s technology is embedded in many of today's most popular wearable devices. ST’s products are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding and innovative wearable devices, offering high precision sensing, low power consumption, tiny form factor and outstanding performance.
Smart Home: From electricity and gas metering, security and surveillance, to heating and energy control, the Internet of Things (IoT) brings your home devices together. ST’s products and solutions help create smart home appliances that can be interconnected to form a smart home ecosystem that offers its occupants a greener, safer, more convenient and more enjoyable lifestyle.
- STM32 Nucleo-64 boards Data Brief
- Presentation: BlueVoice: Ultra low-power voice streaming over Bluetooth Low-Energy
- Brochure: STM32 Open Development Environment
- Data Brief: BLUEMICROSYSTEM3 Bluetooth low energy, sensor and NFC tag software expansion for STM32Cube
- Video: Introduction to STM32 Open Development Environment